Come try a FREE INTRO CLASS with the best CrossFit facility in Raleigh or schedule your Foundations! You can drop in during any of our classes EXCEPT for Thursdays and 5:15pm or 6:00pm the rest of the week, for a free trial class.. If you have questions or would like to schedule your visit, simply contact us at 919-649-8737 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After your free trial you can sign up for Foundations or simply CONTACT US.
Free Intro Class
Everyone new to CrossFit, or experienced CrossFitters looking for a new gym are welcome to a complimentary trial class. All classes EXCEPT for Thursdays and 5:15pm or 6:00pm the rest of the week are eligible free trial classes.
1. Sign our waiver ahead of time by clicking the button below!
2. Arrive About 15 minutes early to meet your coach and tour the facility
3. Have fun and enjoy your workout!
1. We love visitors from other CrossFit gyms! Sign our waiver ahead of time online with the button below
2. Arrive about 15 minutes early to meet your coach and tour the facility. Our Drop in fee is $25 and includes a shirt and $12 for subsequent visits. We offer a one week pass for $65. There is a limit of 5 visits at this courtesy rate, we ask that if you plan to attend our gym more often to purchase our 10 visit punch card.
3. Have fun and enjoy your workout!
Joining Our Gym
1. Try out a free class! We’d like you to see our gym, meet our staff and experience our own unique style of CrossFit! Please email to set up a time to come in.
2. While at the gym or over phone or email, speak with our staff about signing you up our next Foundations course and/or for the membership you’d like to sign up for!
Our Foundations course is a required on ramp program for those with little to no experience with the movements used in CrossFit, focusing on the 9 Fundamental movements which form the basis of CrossFit’s programs. The Foundations Course also includes your first month of membership. Those with previous CrossFit experience or other similar training backgrounds are eligible to reduce the course or test out entirely. There is no fee for the test out.
Our Foundations course begins the first week of each month and is required before using your membership to attend CrossFit classes. Our Foundations course is a four week course which consists of six small group sessions, and five regular CrossFit classes . The small group classes are conducted Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00pm; If for some reason you cannot attend classes at this time, alternate times are available. All six classes must be attended if possible, as each session builds on the previous session. Our Foundations course is designed to teach you the mechanics of the movements before entering a class to ensure your safety and to allow our coaches some time to address any flexibility, fitness level, or injury concerns you may have. In addition, Foundations helps acclimate you to the gym, staff and CrossFit as a whole to make sure you have the most fun and get the best results possible!
Alternate times are available if you ABSOLUTELY cannot make the normal times, with a minimum of 3 participants needed for an alternate course time. Classes can be made up if you cannot start on time or miss more than one session. There is a $50 fee for an individual session or make up session, or $300 for an entire Foundations course conducted at times and dates other than those scheduled.
After you complete your Foundations course you are able to attend any CrossFit class at any time. Get started today and come play!
December 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19
Please email email@example.com to sign up and reserve your spot in a foundations class!