Our CrossFit Kids program will run every Tuesday night from 530-6pm and Thursday afternoons from 330-4pm. Classes will be 30 minutes and will be run by Meagan Burns. Age group is 5-10 years old.
Email Meagan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
MEAGAN BURNS – COACH, ASSISTANT MANAGER
- CrossFit HQ Level One Seminar Staff
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified 2011
- CrossFit Goals Trainer Course 2012
- CrossFit Coach’s Prep Course 2012
- CrossFit Kids Certified 2012
- Coach at CrossFit Invoke 2011
- Sang National Anthem at State Fair, Hurricanes Game and Durham Bulls Game
- Head Coach for CrossFit Invoke BootyCamp
- Reebok CrossFit Games 2015
- Bodyweight snatch 2013
I am originally from San Jose, CA but have been in Raleigh for awhile! I am currently a coach at CFI. I am very goal oriented and by pursuing my goals I have landed myself in the most amazing job with some great people! I love seeing people succeed and helping them reach their full potential which is why I sought out to be a coach. This time last year I would have never guessed I would be coaching all the amazing athletes at CFI. I do want to pursue being an athlete and hope to make the CrossFit games in the future as well as pursuing coaching and working closely with CrossFit. Random fun facts: I am absolutely addicted to sweets of all kinds, especially Gigi’s cupcakes, Ferris Bueller’s day off is my favorite movie, cats are better than dogs, and I like the Spice Girls. My next fitness related goal that I am working on, is my first muscle up woohoo!